Translate

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Chicken Fiddler

I thought I had heard it all until I heard this chicken fiddler!!!!!!!  I have to give her an A for effort:-)  She did make me laugh a little:-)  I am sure I would not be so willing to be uninhibited in front of a camera! 
  The Bible says in Proverbs 17:22, "A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit saps a person’s strength."
  At the next opportunity, do something worthwhile to make someone smile... 
  Zephaniah 3:16,17 says, "Jerusalem will be told:
"Don't be afraid. Dear Zion, don't despair.
Your God is present among you,
a strong Warrior there to save you.
Happy to have you back, he'll calm you with his love and delight you with his songs." 
  Unlike miss chicken fiddler,  when God will sing to us in heaven, God's songs will totally delight us, and thrill through our whole being! 
  God's best 2 U,       Joy J
 

No comments:

Post a Comment