Translate

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Anderson Cooper Reunites A Soldier With His Family For Thanksgiving

I can't get enough of stories like this! 
  I want to thank all of those in this great country's military for their service and for being willing to be away from their families for the holidays so I can have freedom.  I thank their families for their willing, life changing, daily sacrifice. 
  Happy Thanksgiving to all of those in the military!  THANK YOU! 
  Jesus is coming soon, and there will be no more goodbyes!!!!!!!  John 14:1-3 says, “Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. 2 There is more than enough room in my Father’s home.[a] If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you?[] 3 When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am."  Jesus doesn't like being separated from His children either, and He anticipates coming back to get you! 
  God's best 2 U,       Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment