Translate

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Here's Your 'Charlie Brown Thanksgiving'...Redubbed With GOP Debate Dialogue-Kimmel

I thought this was funny.  Here's Your Charlie Brown Thanksgiving with a twist.
  We all have been guilty of trying to make ourselves look better than someone else.  Adam & Eve played the blame game in the Garden of Eden, right after they sinned.  Genesis 3:12,13  says,  The man replied, “It was the woman you gave me who gave me the fruit, and I ate it.”
13 Then the Lord God asked the woman, “What have you done?”
“The serpent deceived me,” she replied. “That’s why I ate it."  So Adam blamed Eve and the rest is history. 
  Try to remember to put others ahead of yourself.  Jesus said in Matthew 7:12,  "Here is a simple, rule-of-thumb guide for behavior: Ask yourself what you want people to do for you, then grab the initiative and do it for them. Add up God's Law and Prophets and this is what you get".  It's called the golden rule:-) 
  God's best 2 U,       Joy J

No comments:

Post a Comment