Translate

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Extraordinary Pantene Commercial

The story played out in this commercial is beautiful.  We must help those around us, not be jealous and hateful, which ruins any of us who harbor those feelings. 
  Jesus' words in Matthew 7:12 were this, "Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets."  Just imagine if you and I lived that out each day.  Imagine if everyone in the world could for one day actually live this command from Jesus!  It would be a different world overnight!  Jesus lived this principle out and it culminated on the cross.  He had people spitting on him, beating him to a pulp, making fun of him, pulling his beard out, ripping His clothes off, leaving Him naked, nailing him to a cross, and He said in Luke 23:34,  "Father, forgive them, for they don't know what they are doing." And the soldiers gambled for his clothes by throwing dice!"
  I don't know how you have been treated in life, but I know how Jesus was treated for you.  He died for your sins and my sins.  He wants to be with YOU forever.  Please believe Him when He says, "Don't let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. There is more than enough room in my Father's home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am."  John 14:1-3
  If Jesus is in your heart, His love will shine through you!  Any right impulse is from the heart of God. If you haven't surrendered your heart to Jesus, please don't delay, and He will change your life by changing your heart!:-)
  God's best 2 U,       Joy J

No comments:

Post a Comment