Translate

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Speed of Light May Have Been Broken

Scientists were shocked September 22nd, when it appeared that CERN (European Council for Nuclear Research) researchers had broken the speed of light.  Nothing is faster, at least to human measurements, until possibly now.  The research is under scrutiny, and if it is proven that the CERN test, which sent neutrinos particles over 400 miles away to Italy, broke the speed of light, it would change understanding of time and space.  The particles appear to have arrived a fraction of a second early.
  Einstein's special theory of relativity, that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light in a  vacuum, may be inacurate.  It would totally change our understanding of the universe.  Time will tell.
  One thing I do know, when we pray, God instantly answers!  God has no space or time barriers.  His angels watch over us, and can go hundreds of light years in a split second!  I know, because I was almost hit head on by an SUV a few months ago, and I saw God in total control of all vehicles involved! 
  God is everywhere at once!  That should make scientists scratch their heads, trying to figure that one out! 
 The Bible says in John 6:17-21, "But as darkness fell and Jesus still hadn't come back, they got into the boat and headed across the lake toward Capernaum. Soon a gale swept down upon them, and the sea grew very rough. They had rowed three or four miles when suddenly they saw Jesus walking on the water toward the boat. They were terrified, but he called out to them, "Don't be afraid. It is I.  Then they were eager to let him in the boat, and immediately they arrived at their destination!"
  Maybe you are rowing hard, through some rough waters in your life right now.   You are scared of the future, and things look hopeless, impossible.   Jesus says to you, "IT IS I.  DO NOT BE AFRAID."  Don't be afraid of Jesus any longer.  Ask Him into the boat, your heart, ask Him to take control of the rowing, your life.  He will safely guide you to where you need to be. He will dissolve your fears.  Psalm 34:4 says, "I prayed to the LORD, and he answered me. He freed me from all my fears." 
  I have gone through some hard times as we all do in life, and Jesus has NEVER failed me.  He stays close.  I love Him and praise Him for dying for our sins, because He wants to be with you and I forever. What an Awesome God!!!!!!!
  God's best 2 U,       Joy J
 

No comments:

Post a Comment