Translate

Friday, September 16, 2011

Isang Litrong Lawanag Advertisement


I'm not sure what Isang Litrong Lawanag means, but how cool is that?!!!  God gave that guy a bright idea!  It makes me realize how much I take for granted in the good ol USA!  I have NOTHING to complain about!  Thank You Jesus for lighting this world with your love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  John 8:12 says, "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."
  1John 1:7 says, "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin."
  Thank God right now for how good He has been in your life, as you enjoy this video:-)
  God's best 2 U,       Joy J
 

No comments:

Post a Comment