Translate

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Koko The Gorilla Gets A New Baby Kitten For Now

Koko the gorilla has an amazing vocabulary of at least 1000 sign language signs.  But also amazing to me is the love she shows to her baby kitten.  She is so gentle and protective. 
  This reminds me of what heaven will be like where all of the animals will be friends, and we will be able to pet and play with any of them without fear.  Isaiah 65:25 says,  "The wolf and the lamb will feed together.
The lion will eat hay like a cow.
But the snakes will eat dust.
In those days no one will be hurt or destroyed on my holy mountain.
I, the Lord, have spoken!”  Heaven is going to be filled with animals to love and enjoy!  Personally, I want to hug a big white tiger, and put my ear against him and hear his Harley purr:-)  LOL
  Leave a comment, and share what animal you want to enjoy the most in heaven!
  God is an amazing Creator!
  God's best 2 U,       Joy J
www.ohmy2u.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Now I want to pet an owl after seeing the other video!! Lol

    ReplyDelete