Translate

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Youtube Challenge-I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy

These parents told their kids they ate all their halloween candy, and they all believed them!  It's like the ultimate kid tease!  They were relieved when the parents told them the truth, I'm sure! 
  Satan tries to steal the blessings God glitters across our pathway every day,  but God doesn't let him take our joy.  Even though it may seem like darkness is in control, darkness is NOT, and God has already won the war!  The Bible says in John 10:10, " The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life." 
  No matter what it looks like, Jesus IS in control, and He adores you...He never takes anything unless He's gives you something better in return!
Check out my other blog at www.ohmy2u.blogspot.com   It explains where halloween came from.

  God's best 2 U,       Joy J

No comments:

Post a Comment