Translate

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What Happens When Someone Dies?

My mother's funeral is tomorrow, but I praise God I feel His presence and peace.  I know He is answering prayers on my, and my family's behalf!  I am so unworthy!  I am so thankful that mom knew Jesus, and the next thing she knows, she will hear His trumpet blow, and she'll be resurrected brand new! 
  I don't believe that someone goes straight to heaven or hell when they die, and would like to share with you why I believe this way.   Click on www.ohmy2u.blogspot.com  and then click on the archive, 2011.  Then you can click on April, and the part 1 & 2 of the post entitled, Can A Soul Live Forever?  Is There Life After Death? 
  God bless all of you, especially those who are grieving. 
  God's best 2 U,       Joy J

No comments:

Post a Comment