Translate

Monday, March 19, 2012

The Real Meaning Of MPH!



The real meaning of MPH is Math Problem Hilarity!  Kidding, but you'll see why in this video!  Wow, I don't want to see her math grade!:-) 
  I am posting blogs, going forward, to honor my mother, who passed away Friday afternoon.  She knew about my blogs, and the ministry God has called me to, and was in full support of it.  It is a good outlet for me. 
  There are many problems in life that we cannot solve.  Jesus is the One who can pick up the pieces, and help life make sense by filling us with faith and hope, and by clearing a path before our feet.  Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths."
  MPH actually means, Messiah the Powerful Healer
  God's best 2 U,       Joy J

   

No comments:

Post a Comment