Translate

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tallest Dog In The World!

  With all the buzz about the smallest puppy in the world, I wanted to bring your attention to George, the tallest dog in the world!  I'm grateful I don't have to feed him!  I can't imagine!  I would not want to have to deliver anything to their door because I'd be petrified of the dog coming through either the door or a window! 
  You may be looking a giant in the face right now.  Just remember that God can do anything, and He knows how to destroy your giant!  1 Samuel 17:45-47, "
45David answered:
You've come out to fight me with a sword and a spear and a dagger. But I've come out to fight you in the name of the LORD All-Powerful. He is the God of Israel's army, and you have insulted him too!
46Today the LORD will help me defeat you. I'll knock you down and cut off your head, and I'll feed the bodies of the other Philistine soldiers to the birds and wild animals. Then the whole world will know that Israel has a real God. 47Everybody here will see that the LORD doesn't need swords or spears to save his people. The LORD always wins his battles, and he will help us defeat you."
   God is willing to cut off those giants you are facing.  He will totally dissolve them in your heart and life.  It may be addiction, immorality, financial situations, relationship problems, fear, worry, depression, anxiety, grief, a rebellious child, health problems, loneliness or anything that looks impossible to you.  God says that the battle is His. 
  So, hand it over to God, and ask Him to destroy your giants!  He will not let them live again,  Stick close to Jesus, He has the spiritual weapons to fight off the enemy!  2 Corinthians 10:3-4.  "Of course we are human, but we don’t fight like humans. The weapons we use in our fight are not made by humans. Rather, they are powerful weapons from God."
 
God's best 2 U,       Joy J

No comments:

Post a Comment