Translate

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Rough Mountain Bike Ride! Alejandro Paz


Wow, I wonder if this guy has any knees left after a ride like this?!!!  Rocks can make life difficult sometimes. 
  A stony hard heart can really mess you up.  God gave a promise in Ezekiel 36:26, "And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart."  So there you have it!  You don't have to have a rough ride in life because you can't change your heart.  Jesus Christ can take your hard, selfish, stony heart and give you a soft, loving, peaceful heart.  No more grudges, judging, accusing, or unforgiving in your heart.  I know from experience, because Jesus is changing mine:-)  You will realize at some point, wow, I don't feel that way anymore, if Jesus has control!  Praise God!  It doesn't mean you won't mess up, but Jesus gladly forgives when you confess and changes your desires!  It's a win win situation!
  God's best 2 U,       Joy J
  

No comments:

Post a Comment