Translate

Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Poem God Gave Me To Write & Read At My Mother's Funeral

My mother's funeral today sparked this poem, that God inspired me to write.  Mom suffered with arthritic pain for many years! 
MESSAGE OF MERCY

M-O-M MESSAGE

No matter what you've done

No matter where you've been

I want you to know

Jesus is your Friend

You may have wondered why

I had to suffer so

But in my suffering

Jesus came so close

I have every confidence

My trials weren't in vain

Because many witnessed

My faith grow in pain

I did not become angry

Sometimes I asked why

The answer will come

When Jesus splits the sky

With a Loud Cry of authority

He will give a shout

His voice will pierce my ears

And I will rise on out

Clad in heavenly light

From my toes to my face

I'll shudder with ecstatic joy

And leap from my place!

I will be seeing you

On that blessed morn

We'll rise together

Leaving earth's storms

My message of mercy

My loud cry to you

JESUS IS ENOUGH!

YOU CAN HAVE ASSURANCE TOO!

It's not about your works

But His rightetousness alone

You can never measure up

To stand before His throne

Give Him your heart

Ask for the change that you need

And that very instant

Life eternal's guaranteed

No more lies from the enemy

No more wrestling in doubt

God's word is true!

Jesus is enough, I shout!

Jesus said to Peter

Before he denied

I'm preparing mansions

For you in the sky

I want you to be

With me where I am

I know you'll come to me

You are my man

No matter life's stormy sea

You're never alone

Because I asked Him

To see you safely home

I have full assurance

You will be there too

Because Jesus promised me

He would see you through

I can't wait to see you

And we will embrace

This time tears of joy

Streaming down your face

I love you, my darlings

No more goodbyes

JESUS IS ENOUGH!

Cause Jesus paid your price

This is my Message Of Mercy

This will be my joyful loud cry!

He has become our salvation!

Now we understand why!


God's best 2 U,       Joy J

No comments:

Post a Comment