Translate

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Toddler Tells Dad, Worry About Yourself!


This little independent girl tells her daddy, "Worry about yourself!" Daddy asks her again if she needs help, and  again, "Worry about yourself." 
I realize many times in life, I have done the same thing to my Heavenly Father, Creator God.  He offers to help me, but I sometimes try to do things on my own, and end up in a bind, still locked in the same selfish circumstances. But, whenever you or I call to Him for help, He immediately answers, just as someone would answer the call of someone they love that is in need of help:-)  Let God release you from bondage!   
Jeremiah33:2-3, "This is God’s Message, the God who made earth, made it livable and lasting, known everywhere as God: ‘Call to me and I will answer you. I’ll tell you marvelous and wondrous things that you could never figure out on your own." 
God's best 2 U,        Joy J

No comments:

Post a Comment