Translate

Friday, April 19, 2013

From The Producer of Ultimate Dog Tease, Comes, Dog Wants A Kitten!


This is cute!  My dog wants to get her paws on a certain kitty too, but she would be surprised by the claws in her nose, I think!
I really would like to know what my dog is thinking when she sees a cat, then again, maybe I don't!
What animal/s do you want in heaven?  I want, first of all, all of my pets I've had here, then a beautiful white tiger, and a Black Panther for starters!  I'd like to ride a killer(They won't be called that in heaven) whale, and many other things! 
1 Corinthians 2:9, "That is what the Scriptures mean when they say, “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.”  We can't even imagine in our wildest happy dreams, the good things God has prepared for us in heaven!  Give your heart and life to Jesus, and you can share in the joy of heaven, too!
God's best 2 U,       Joy J
www.amazingfacts.org
www.ohmy2u.blogspot.com
www.bibleuniverse.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment