Translate

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Amazing Monstrous Whirlpool

This monstrous whirlpool has a ravenous appetite that eats anything that comes it's way!  Kind of reminds you of a teenager! 
Ever felt like you were being sucked into the pit of sin?  Ever felt the pain, fear, brokenness and loneliness that sin causes, pulling you down?  If you're human, and I assume you are, because you're reading this:-). you have felt the pull of temptation, and I'm sure that you have given in at times, and felt the desperation that the results of sin can cause! 
Jesus can set you free!  He loves you and will fill you with His peace, and wrap you in His presence, if you'll just ask.   He's waiting to hear your cry for help!  Isaiah 41:10 says, "Don’t panic. I’m with you.  There’s no need to fear for I’m your God.  I’ll give you strength. I’ll help you.  I’ll hold you steady, keep a firm grip on you.
God's best 2 U,       Joy J

 

No comments:

Post a Comment