Translate

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Stun-Taser Sword!

Wow!  I would be scared to handle this one! 
I'm amazed at the ingenuity of people!
This two-edged stun sword would make anyone trying something they shouldn't, shake in their boots! 
Hebrews 4:12, "God’s Word is living and powerful. It is sharper than a sword that cuts both ways. It cuts straight into where the soul and spirit meet and it divides them. It cuts into the joints and bones. It tells what the heart is thinking about and what it wants to do."
God's word, the Holy Bible, is alive because God spoke it. When God speaks, things happen!  God speaks to our hearts through His word. The electric current in the stun sword to me represents the Holy Spirit making the Bible come alive, life changing and useful to us!
For example, God just led me to read Psalm 46:10-11, "Be quiet and know that I am God. I will be honored among the nations. I will be honored in the earth.  The Lord of All is with us. The God of Jacob is our strong place."  God was speaking  to me through the Holy Spirit, that I need to spend adequate quiet time with Him in prayer and reading His word, and I need to listen for His voice speaking to me, not in haste.  So, God just spoke to me through His word, knowing that in my heart I KNOW I want and need more quiet time with Him, and now He has convinced me to get up earlier to do so!  It is amazing to know such a personal, loving Creator God! 
God's best 2 U,       Joy J

No comments:

Post a Comment