Translate

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Crazy Hamsters Playing!

Crazy hamsters not dizzy while playing? 
I remember, as a child, I rode the silo ride, where you stand up with your back against the cage, which was circular, then it would spin, and centrifugal force would hold you in, as the bottom of the cage dropped out!  I was so sick to my stomach afterwards, for two hours, I felt like I was going to puke!  How do these hamsters spin so fast without even getting dizzy?! 
This earth is spinning in space, and God keeps it at just the right speed.  He made gravity to hold us in place, so we don't fly off into space! 
Isaiah 40:22, "God sits high above the round ball of earth. The people look like mere ants.
He stretches out the skies like a canvas—
yes, like a tent canvas to live under."
Creator God sustains every living thing on this planet, and in the universe. 
The longer the earth spins, the more sin is causing nature and people to get out of control.  When Jesus comes back, soon, we will  fly to heaven with Him, and take a celestial tour of His other spinning planets that He has created and sustains! 
God's best 2 U,       Joy J 

No comments:

Post a Comment