Translate

Sunday, March 3, 2013

African kids Adorably Freak Out After Seeing, Touching Hairy White Guy For The First Time!

I have noticed that kids that live in the most impoverished regions of the world, seem to smile a lot!  They seem sooooooo easy to please! 
You'll enjoy this video showing how these African kids enjoy seeing someone with blond hair, and hairy arms!
This reminds me of the story in the Bible, in Genesis chapters 25-27, when Jacob tricked his father into giving him the birthright.  His brother, Esau, was a very hairy man, so Jacob put goat skins on his arms and neck, and went in to see his blind father, Isaac.  Isaac questioned him more than once about who he was, and Jacob lied.  His father prayed the blessing over him.  Later, Esau came in, and found out what had been done.  Needless to say, Jacob had to flee, and never saw his parents again! 
Don't try to dress or act a certain way to impress someone, just be honest.  They should accept you for the unique creation that you are, the way Creator God made you! Creator God loves you no matter what skin color you are, no matter what hair color or size you are!
Psalm 139:13-18, "13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts,[a] God!
How vast is the sum of them!
18 Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand
when I awake, I am still with you."
God's best 2 unique U!       Joy J
 

No comments:

Post a Comment