Translate

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Japan Presents The incredible Shrinking Building!

Wow, this is an amazing feat, to perform a demolition of a building from the inside out!  This is a first for me, how about you? 
Jesus changes us from the inside out.  He is the only one who can change our hearts and lives!
The sin that we once loved starts bothering us, and it becomes less and less desirable!  Before you know it, you look back, and realize Jesus has given you the victory over that sin!  This is a process through our whole life with Jesus, Him constantly imparting more and more of His righteous character in you, replacing sin in your heart!  Awesome good news!
Ezekiel 36:25-27, "I’ll pour pure water over you and scrub you clean. I’ll give you a new heart, put a new spirit in you. I’ll remove the stone heart from your body and replace it with a heart that’s God-willed, not self-willed. I’ll put my Spirit in you and make it possible for you to do what I tell you and live by my commands."
Thank You, Jesus!
God's best 2 U,      Joy J

No comments:

Post a Comment