Translate

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Puppy Love-Golden Retriever Puppies

All I can say is, this is absolutely adorable!
These Golden Retriever pups remind me of my dog, Peaches, when she was little!  Always high energy, but would fall asleep where she landed!  When I got her at 2 months old, she was already big, but adorable!  I learned a lot with her, and had some loving friends, Stan & Sue, that enabled me to keep her!  I am forever grateful to them!!!  Peaches is my close companion and sooooooo loving!  She is Labradoodle German Shepard mix, and so cute!  She is pictured with me on this blog:-)
Doggies were created on the sixth day of creation.
 Then God said, “Let the earth bring into being living things after their kind: Cattle and things that move upon the ground, and wild animals of the earth after their kind.” And it was so.   Then God made the wild animals of the earth after their kind, and the cattle after their kind, and every thing that moves upon the ground after its kind. And God saw that it was good.
Then God said, “Let Us make man like Us and let him be head over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every thing that moves on the ground.”  And God made man in His own likeness. In the likeness of God He made him. He made both male and female. 28 And God wanted good to come to them, saying, “Give birth to many. Grow in number.
God's best 2 U,      Joy J

 

No comments:

Post a Comment