Translate

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Man Born Without Arms & Legs!


Nick Vujicic is a total inspiration for anyone!  He is a Christian who has let God turn his adversity into triumph!  He does more than many people that are not physically disabled!  I was amazed when I first watched what this man can do!  It reminds me of Phillipians 4:13, For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.  His life also reminds me of Isaiah 61:3, "To all who mourn in Israel,  He will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the Lord has planted for his own glory.
  Whatever situation you find yourself in, no matter how bad it looks, if you hand it over to God, He will work it out for you!  He has the ability to masterfully bring good out of it to turn things around for you!  He has done this for me many times, and I thank and praise Him for it!
  Nick, in heaven you WILL have arms to hold Jesus tight!
  God's best 2 U,       Joy J

No comments:

Post a Comment