Translate

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Kitten Gets Thrown Down A Loft Ladder!


Hey Snoop!  What's down there?  C'mon Brave heart, check it out!  I'll stay right here, and watch for the parents!  They'll never know...Good kitty, good kitty, there you go...here's a little incentive to explore!!!  What was that noise? Uh-Oh... Oh hi mom!  Trouble's down there!  Naughty kitty, naughty kitty... 
  This video reminds me of how we try to blame others for our failures and sin.  This kitty sat there and pushed his sibling down, and sat there looking pretty like he was totally innocent.  This brother/sister you gave me...Text from God, Genesis 3:12-13, " Then the man said, “The woman whom You gave to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I ate.”   
  And the LORD God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?”
The woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”  So, we're all tempted, and we need to not blame others when we fall.  Jesus is there to pick us up again, and help us go forward.  We also need not be hypocrites and pretend we don't have temptation and issues.  We all have things we need to let Jesus heal.  That's why He came as a baby, lived a perfect life, died for our sins, rose again, ascended to heaven, and now is our defender in the Most Holy Place in heaven!  He defends us against the enemy when he tries to shove us into sin, or when he tries to accuse us for sins that are already forgiven, covered by the blood and perfect righteousness of Jesus. 
  God's best 2 U,       Joy J  

No comments:

Post a Comment