Translate

Friday, December 2, 2011

Casper, The Bath Loving Dog

Casper the bath loving dog looks like a polar bear enjoying a warm, sudsy moment!  My dog is not fond of taking a bath!  I'm usually very wet by the time I'm done bathing her.  She does her crazy run outside after every bath!  I laugh every time I see it! 
  Casper, with his head partly underwater reminds me of Isaiah 43:2 that says, " When you go through deep waters,
I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty,
you will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression,
you will not be burned up;
the flames will not consume you."
  I don't know what your going through right now and you may feel like you're barely keeping your nose above water.  You may be facing marital trouble or divorce, relationship struggles, problems with your children, addiction, financial troubles, legal troubles, illness, broken heart. grief, workplace issues, loneliness, persecution and you may feel beaten and battered. I KNOW who is with you even when you don't realize it.  Jesus Christ's shoulders are broader than the horizon of today, and He carries you on them.  He KNOWS what it feels like to be lonely, to lose all of your friends, to have relationship struggles.  The pharisees always tried to catch Him in legal trouble, but didn't succeed. He felt the most gut wrenching loneliness when separatedfrom His Father for you, on the cross.  He KNOWS what it's like to be abused and battered, spit upon and made fun of.  He still has trouble with His children. 
  Jesus loves you and wants to interact with you on a personal level.  You have touched His heart, please let Him touch yours. 
  God's best 2 U,       Joy J

No comments:

Post a Comment