Translate

Friday, April 6, 2012

Is There A Cuteness App?!:-)

   I wonder if there is a cuteness app?!:-)    No matter what we look like, we are beautiful to God.  Psalm 139:13-17, "You are the one
who put me together inside my mother's body, and I praise you because of the wonderful way
you created me.  Everything you do is marvelous! Of this I have no doubt. Nothing about me
is hidden from you!  I was secretly woven together deep in the earth below, but with your own eyes
you saw my body being formed.  Even before I was born, you had written in your book
everything I would do.  Your thoughts are far beyond my understanding, much more than I
could ever imagine." 1 Samuel 16:7, last part, "Humans look at outward appearances, but the Lord looks into the heart.”   I'm grateful for that!  Thank You God!
From BuzzFeed:
1.
14.

God's best 2 U       Joy J

No comments:

Post a Comment