Translate

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Glow Worms

Glow worms are intricate trappers.  They are willing to take the time for the desired outcome! 
  Satan tries to draw us to the neon lights of this world, to steer us away from Jesus. 
  Jesus came to draw us out of darkness to His light, not to harm us, but to save us! 
  1 Peter 2:9 says, "However, you are chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, people who belong to God. You were chosen to tell about the excellent qualities of God, who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light."  Isaiah 42:16 says, " will lead the blind on unfamiliar roads.  I will lead them on unfamiliar paths.  I will turn darkness into light in front of them. I will make rough places smooth. These are the things I will do for them, and I will never abandon them."
  God's best 2 U,       Joy J
 

No comments:

Post a Comment