Translate

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Amazing Kinetic Toothpick Sculpture of San Francisco

If you have never seen this sculpture, you will be amazed!  Scott Weaver worked for 35 long years to complete this kinetic toothpick sculpture!   He is much more patient than I am!
  When you think about the amazing processes of the human body, it is mind boggling! There is a Creator, Jesus Christ who formed you before you were born, every little detail. Psalm 139:13-18,
"13You alone created my inner being.
You knitted me together inside my mother.
14I will give thanks to you
because I have been so amazingly and miraculously made.
Your works are miraculous, and my soul is fully aware of this.
15My bones were not hidden from you
when I was being made in secret,
when I was being skillfully woven in an underground workshop.
16Your eyes saw me when I was only a fetus.
Every day of my life was recorded in your book
before one of them had taken place.
17How precious are your thoughts concerning me, O God!
How vast in number they are!
18If I try to count them,
there would be more of them than there are grains of sand.
When I wake up, I am still with you."
God's best 2 U,       Joy J

No comments:

Post a Comment