Translate

Saturday, January 28, 2012

New Record! 1000 Sticks! HD!!!!!!!

I wonder how much time it takes to build this stick track?!  It would take a lot of patience! 
  When I was watching it come apart, I was thinking about words.  When in anger, words can fly out of our mouth so fast and it's impossible to rewind once they are spoken.  There have been many times I wished I could rewind something I had said, and take it back, but it was too late. 
  The good news is, Jesus forgives and changes our hearts.  What is impossible for us to overcome, Jesus overcomes in us, step by step.  He puts forgiveness in the hearts of those we have hurt, and love in our heart.   Give God control of your heart and your tongue, and watch what He can do:-)
  Proverbs 15:1, " A gentle answer will calm a person's anger, but an unkind answer will cause more anger.
  Proverbs 21:23, "Watch your words and hold your tongue; you'll save yourself a lot of grief."
  God's best 2 U,       Joy J


No comments:

Post a Comment