Translate

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Dog Gives Receipt

 I think my 15 month old puppy, Peaches, could take some lessons from this well mannered dog that gives receipts!!!  My dog is a fireball of energy, and when it snows, she bounds through it like a graceful deer!  I hope to post a video of it if we actually have a winter this year:-) 
  God delivers His Word to us through the Holy Spirit.  It displays a receipt that says, "Paid in full."  Jesus has paid the price for your sin, my sin and the sin of the whole world!  He delivered that receipt on the Cross of Calvary.  He served the death sentence for sin, for you and I.  Mark 10:45, "In the same way, the Son of Man did not come to be served. He came to serve others and to give his life as a ransom for many people."   
  God's best 2 U,       Joy J

No comments:

Post a Comment