Translate

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

World's Greatest Pizza Dough Twirler!!!

If there was pizza dough twirling Olympics, this pizza parlor employee in Toronto would win!  You have to see this to believe it!
Notice how he keeps the dough close to his body, most of the time! 
Creator God wants to be close to you.  He desires to have a relationship with you, to stretch and mold you to fit into His plan for your life.  Before this lump of dough was formed, this pizza dough twirler knew what he wanted to create it to look like, and what it's use would be.  Creator God is the same way!  Psalm 139:13-16, "For You formed my inward parts;
You wove me in my mother’s womb.
 I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Wonderful are Your works,
And my soul knows it very well.
 My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth;
Your eyes have seen my unformed substance;
And in Your book were all written
The days that were ordained for me,
When as yet there was not one of them."
God's best 2 u,       Joy J
www.amazingfacts.org   www.ohmy2u.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment