Translate

Monday, August 12, 2013

My Foot Fell Asleep Prank

I would not have the guts to ask people to do this, and I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face!  I can't believe what some people were willing to do!
Would you do this for someone?  LOL!
I am blogging because I am trying to wake up as many as possible, to let them know that Jesus loves them, died to save them, forgives them of their sins, and cleans up their hearts and lives.  Planet earth needs to be wide awake to the fact that Jesus is coming soon in the sky, and we will meet Him in the air, if we have given our hearts to Him. 
1 Thessalonians 4:16-18, "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words."
God's best 2 U,       Joy J
 

No comments:

Post a Comment