Translate

Friday, August 30, 2013

Elephant Attacks Safari Jeep!

Whoa!!!  This elephant rammed this safari jeep!  I have never seen this before, and sure don't want to experience it!  I would have had that jeep  burning rubber!  I guess that is the courageous side of me, HA! 
We go about our lives peaceable, and Satan tries to ambush us.  He hates anyone who loves Jesus, because he knows he will never be in heaven again. But, praise Creator God, you and I can be in heaven forever, with Jesus, because of His death on the cross for us!   He has already defeated the enemy, in the name of Jesus, in His power and for His glory!!!  Jesus protects His children much better than this jeep could protect these men from the unprovoked attack of the elephant! 
Psalm 32:7-8, "You are my hiding place;
You shall preserve me from trouble;
You shall surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will guide you with My eye."
God's best 2 U,       Joy J
www.bibleprophecytruth.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment