Translate

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Robert Gill Runs 25 MPH On A Treadmill!

Robert Gill, Arizona Cardinals rookie, can fly!  His legs are really moving fast in this video, 25 MP, to be exact!  This is amazing speed!
1 Corinthians 9:24-27, "You’ve all been to the stadium and seen the athletes race. Everyone runs; one wins. Run to win. All good athletes train hard. They do it for a gold medal that tarnishes and fades. You’re after one that’s gold eternally.
26-27 I don’t know about you, but I’m running hard for the finish line. I’m giving it everything I’ve got. No sloppy living for me! I’m staying alert and in top condition. I’m not going to get caught napping, telling everyone else all about it and then missing out myself."
Don't give up even if you make mistakes, because Jesus died for your sins, and mine, and He will always lift you up to keep on running to the kingdom!  Keep reading the Holy Bible,  and praying to Creator God, and telling others about Jesus, and you will be fit for the kingdom!  Jesus will give you His perfect character,  just keep training with Him as your leader!
God's best 2 U,        Joy J

No comments:

Post a Comment