Translate

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Honda Hands


So, maybe you don't daydream like Honda Hands, but what are your dreams?  What is it you would do with your life if money were no option?
God had dreams about you before you were born.  He created you in your mother's womb.  He has many amazing creations in humanity, because every person is designed unique!  There are things that only you can do, that no other person that has ever lived, or ever will be able to do.  No one looks exactly like you, or has your personality. 
Jesus loves you and died to save you from your sins.  He lives in heaven right now, and very soon, He is going to split the sky, and take His children home to be with Him.  He is a personal Creator God, and is interested in your life.  After all, He saw you and loved you before you were born.  Is there any reason why you can't give your heart to Him now?
Psalm 139:14-18, "You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
    and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
    Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
    as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16 You saw me before I was born.
    Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
    before a single day had passed.
17 How precious are your thoughts about me,[b] O God.
    They cannot be numbered!
18 I can’t even count them;
    they outnumber the grains of sand!
And when I wake up,
    you are still with me!"
God's best 2 U,       Joy J

No comments:

Post a Comment