Translate

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

11-Year-Old Yemeni Girl Nada Al-Ahdal Flees Home to Avoid Forced Marriage

All I can say, after watching this beautiful, 11 year old Yemeni girl, Nada, if it doesn't break your heart, there is something wrong. I will pray for Nada.  I pray Jesus comes soon, to stop this mess on this sin riddled planet!  The poor children!  OHMY!
Matthew 18:5-6, & 10, "And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf is welcoming me.  But if you cause one of these little ones who trusts in me to fall into sin, it would be better for you to have a large millstone tied around your neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea.  Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven."
This is talking about those new in accepting Christ as their Savior, and little children.
God's best 2 U,       Joy J

No comments:

Post a Comment