Translate

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My Dog's Mop Phobia:-)

This is my adorable dog, Peaches.  She is a little over 21/2 yrs. old, and is a beautiful companion!  I love her very much! 
Peaches doesn't know what to think about the mop!  She  wants to be friends with it, but her courage fails in the end:-) 
What is it that you fear in life?  God has promised to deliver you from your fears.  He knows what you need, and He can change you in an instant.  Nothing is impossible with God, it says in Matthew 19:26.  If you are facing financial impossibilities,  relationship troubles, loss of a job, persecution, abuse, loneliness, loss, illness, then you know what fighting discouragement and despair is.  No matter what it looks like or how scared you are, run into the arms of Jesus.  He CAN help you and turn your life around!  I know He can, because He is doing it for me!  He's waiting for you to ask. 
Psalm 34:4, "I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me.  He freed me from ALL my fears."
God's best 2 U,       Joy J

 

No comments:

Post a Comment