Translate

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Flying Bike!

Yes, there is a flying bike!  Imagine how a bird must feel, freely flying the friendly skies, without the assistance of propellers!  I think this flying bike looks like fun, as long as the propellers keep going!
What circumstances in your life are weighing you down right now?  Is it family problems, a broken heart, grief, addiction, poverty, an endless desire for more, an emptiness inside, loneliness, depression, anger, greed, fear, illness, and so many other problems that sin has caused on this planet?
There is healing available in Jesus Christ.  He has the ability to lift you up, no matter where you are or where you have been.  He can lift you much higher than a flying bike!  He can give you peace, and change your heart and life.  He can give you the strength you need to rise above your circumstances and change them!  There is no high like the Most High God! 
At one time in my life, I was in difficult circumstance.  God heard my heart cry, and gave me strength to make it through, and I was much stronger for going through it! 
When my mother passed away in March of 2012, God gave me peace to rise above the loss, and I praise Him for it!!!  My mama loved Jesus, and I know I will see my mother again when Jesus comes, and she will be resurrected young, healthy and happy forever!  We will fly through the air to meet Jesus in the sky, and ascend to heaven together!  That is awesome news friend! 
1 Thessalonians 4:16-18, "16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words."
God's best 2 U,       Joy J


 

No comments:

Post a Comment