Translate

Monday, June 25, 2012

What The Animals Do While Their Owners Are Away!

I remember the first time I decided to let my pup stay out of the kennel while I went on an errand.  When I came back, I was almost afraid to open the door!  Much to my surprise, Peaches had been a very good dog!  She is almost 19 months now, and is such a sweetheart!  She is the part Labradoodle/German Shepard, pictured with me on this blog site:-) I call her my loverdoodle! Stay tuned for a future youtube video of her:-) I want to thank my sweet friends, Stan & Sue for making it possible for me to keep Peaches as a young pup.  They have helped me with so many things, and thank you is not enough to say for the love they have shown me.  Pray with me that God blesses them to overflowing!  Thank you!
Have you ever made a mess of your life, so bad that you didn't know where to start to pick up the broken pieces.  When Jesus sees the mess you are in, He doesn't scold you, but holds you.  He forgives you and if you surrender to Him, He takes your guilt, and took your penalty on the cross!  You can't lose with Jesus!  You don't have to be afraid of Him coming and finding your mess.  He has already been trying to get you to see that He wants you to let Him clean you up:-)  In return for your mess, He gives you his no mess up character, His righteousness!
No guilt, know freedom!
From BuzzFeed:
First of all, they celebrate their freedom ...

2. Then they start to get worried that you're never coming back.

3. Where ARE you?????

4. They'll want to know as soon as you get home, so they'll turn on a light for you ...

5. ... open the blinds ...

Via: bunnyfood

6. ... and post a lookout.

Via: bunnyfood

7. While they're waiting for you, they will need to have a light snack.

Via: imgur.com

8. Then it's time for chores! There's lots of work to do! The den needs to be redecorated ...

10. ... and the living room ...

11. ... and the hallways ...

13. ... and the bedrooms ...

15. ... and, yes, the bathrooms.

16. There is A LOT of work to be done on the bathrooms.

18. They will need to work together to get the bathrooms finished in time.

19. OK, that was exhausting. Time for another snack ...

20. A little bit of light reading ...

21. And maybe a "nap."

Via: bunnyfood

22. Then it's back to work. They need to water the plants!

23. Take out the trash!

24. And pack their bags. Because there is a small chance that they might be in trouble when you get home.

25. In fact, it might be a good idea to think of an explanation.

Via: bunnyfood

27. Because they don't want to end up facing justice.

Via: ology.com

28. It's only because they love you? Welcome home! PLEASE DON'T EVER LEAVE AGAIN.

It's only because they love you? Welcome home! PLEASE DON'T EVER LEAVE AGAIN.
God's best 2 U,       Joy J

No comments:

Post a Comment