Translate

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Improv Everywhere-Car Alarm Symphony!

This car alarm prank would be very confusing!
Ever feel confused amid all of the noise and voices that cry out to you on television, through friends, through music, through temptation?  There is one voice you can trust!  "John 10:27, Jesus said, "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me."   That constant, unchanging voice that cried out on Calvary, Luke 23:34, "Father, forgive them, for they don't know what they're doing."
Amid all of the noise and confusion of life, it's nice to know that we can trust the Holy Spirit to always lead us toward God's constant, still small voice.  The voice that says, "No matter what, I forgive you, and you can trust what you hear from My mouth, because it is what comes from my heart. I love you.  THAT voice quiets the restless soul.
God's best 2 U,       Joy J

No comments:

Post a Comment