Translate

Friday, June 1, 2012

God Gave Me You

This is a beautiful song about the love between a husband and a wife, but I want to dedicate this  blog to my friend Angelina, and the chorus of this song, God Gave Me You, really makes me think of her.
God puts special people in each of our lives to help encourage us, support us and pray with us through the hard times.  Angelina is one of those people.  She is a prayer warrior, and a true, connected servant of Jesus Christ.  She is loving and unselfish.  She is not jealous at my tiny successes, and instead keeps encouraging me on to go forward in God's calling on my life.
She is a beautiful person, because Jesus lives in her through the Holy Spirit!  Thank You, Heavenly Father, for my true friend, Angelina!!!!!!!
Take the time to thank someone for helping you along life's journey!
 Phillipians 1:3, "I thank my God upon every remembrance of you."
God's best 2 U,       Joy J

No comments:

Post a Comment