Translate

Friday, February 17, 2012

Ice Castles


I like the classical violin music on here.  I don't like music with a strong beat, so I enjoyed this.  I am not promoting the music videos offered at the end of this video!

This video is from Colorado, USA.  I know where I'm at, we have not really had winter this year.  I have never seen anything like it, not that I'm complaining after last years blizzard!  Those in Europe have had a really harsh winter, and this video may look like your neighbor hood right now:-) 
  Psalm 147:16, "He sends the snow like white wool; He scatters frost upon the ground like ashes."  Job 37:9-10, "When blizzards roar out of the north and freezing rain crusts the land.
It's God's breath that forms the ice, it's God's breath that turns lakes and rivers solid."  Job 38:29, “From whose womb has come the ice?
And the frost of heaven, who has given it birth?"
  God's best 2 U,       Joy J
 

No comments:

Post a Comment