Translate

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Nissan Skyline With Heat Sensitive Paint

This Nissan Skyline, with heat sensitive paint is pretty awesome!  I didn't know heat sensitive paint existed! 
When life's trials seem too much to bear, and the heat is on, remember that Jesus has the answer.  He went through more than you or I ever will, and knows how to strengthen you and give you peace in the midst of your hard times.  He is sensitive to your pain, and He adores you.  Whatever situation you're in, He knows what it feels like, and He is the One who can help you.  I know, because He is helping me:-)
Isaiah 43:1-3, partial verses on 1 & 3, "“Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by your name; You are Mine.
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow youWhen you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you.  For I am the Lord your God,
The Holy One of Israel, your Savior;"

No comments:

Post a Comment