Translate

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Russian Fisherman Saves Dog Stranded On Ice At Sea

This doggie must have been so scared!  Thank God for kind hearts! 
Have you ever felt like you were drifting nowhere, and didn't know how to ask for  help?  Jesus hears your heart cry, every heart cry of humanity, and answers immediately!  He has the ability and desire to rescue you from danger, and set your feet on solid ground! Jonah2:2, "“When I was in danger, I called to the Lord,
and he answered me.  I was about to die,
so I cried to you, and you heard my voice."
Jesus came to this little speck in space called Earth, to rescue you and I from sin.  He will save you if you ask Him.  Is there any reason why you would rather stay afloat on the ice, alone, denying help?  Jesus loves you. Ask Him into your heart without delay, and to forgive your sins, and He will!
God's best 2 U,      Joy J
 

No comments:

Post a Comment