Translate

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Internet's Top 10 Guilty Dogs Compilation

The eyes are the window to the soul!  Dog's have trouble hiding their guilt!  Sometimes I think my dog wants me to know she's into something, just to get a little extra attention from mom:-)
Genesis 3:10-12 "God called to the Man: “Where are you?”
He said, “I heard you in the garden and I was afraid because I was naked. And I hid.”
God said, “Who told you you were naked? Did you eat from that tree I told you not to eat from?”
Ever felt guilty?  That's the Holy Spirit letting you know you need to ask God for forgiveness:-)
1 John 1:9, "But if we confess our sins to Him, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness."
There is a little Spanish language for a few seconds, then English:-) 
God's best 2 U,       Joy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment