Translate

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

8 Killed In California Beauty Salon Shooting

 

  Around 1:30 PM today a man walked into a California beauty salon in Seal Beach, where his ex-wife worked, and opened fire, killing 8 people with 1 in critical condition. 
  In this mostly quiet beach community, people are stunned.  There was a similar incident about 4 yrs. ago in this close knit community, but not this horrific. 
  Please pray for all involved. 
  John 10:10 says, "A thief is only there to steal and kill and destroy. I came so they can have real and eternal life, more and better life than they ever dreamed of.  John " John 14:18, 27 says, "I will not leave you comfortless, I will come to you." “I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid."
  For a deeper understanding of why God allows suffering, check out my other blog at, www.ohmy2u.blogspot.com
  God's best 2 U,       Joy J

No comments:

Post a Comment