Translate

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Incredible Up Close Encounter With Alaskan Brown Bear!

I will tell you now, it would take everything I had in me to stand still while an Alaskan Brown Bear stood just a few feet away,  resting for a few seconds, before coming closer... One swipe of his massive paws, and well, we won't go there!  Holy angels of God are busy every moment of the night and day!  The reason it was a close call and not tragedy, is because God sent His angels to intervene!
Have you ever had a close call?  I have, and it made me really grateful after the fact, to realize how much God cares for and watches over me!  Thank You, Jesus!  Psalm 34:4-7, "Psalm 34:4-7,  "sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed. This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the LORD encamps round about them that fear him, and delivers them."
God's Best 2 U,       Joy J
www.bibleprophecytruth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment