Translate

Friday, May 25, 2012

Animals That Think They're Human!


Have you ever tried to imitate someone?   Sometimes we do things or dress a certain way, to try to fit in with the crowd, to just be accepted.  This can lead to a place where we don't want to be...
There's the Savior of the world, Jesus Christ, and He's who I want to most imitate.  He died for your sins and my sins.  He said, "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends."  John 15:13.  Selfless love...now that's what this planet needs, the real deal, not an imitation,,,
I fail in trying to imitate Jesus, so I have to ask Him to change my heart, and give me His love, because I want to be just like Him!  He always answers.
 From BuzzFeed:
2.
6.
7.
9.
Via: prikol.ru
11.
12.
13.
Via: yumo22
14.
Via: bonsai.tv
16.
17.
19.
20.
Via: imgur.com
21.
22.
25.

26. Bye, now!

Bye, now!
God's best 2 U,       Joy J

No comments:

Post a Comment